Stefi-Intrinsic-ArtStefi-Intrinsic-Art

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

All 2 art Reviews

Inverted Portrait Inverted Portrait

Actually on his homepage it says "Draw/Paint/create an artwork in a traditional method (NO digital artworks) using one or more unconventional art materials"
I just copy/pasted the sentence as it is on his page.
So I think Artistsblock123 is right, I understood it the same way as him....and it also says unconventional materials on Jazzas homepage.
Still do like your picture a lot and maybe this counts too who knows :)

MorCohen responds:

I dont read what is writen in the webside, I watch the videos he post in youtube, its usually same thing. That been said I hope it does meet the challange, and if not im fine with that too.
I wanted to go with a method that is really challanging with the amount of time/money I had available.
After considering the other alternatives(coffe,makeup,highlighters,sculpting and more), inverted image felt the most challanging to go with and the least straightforward method.
I participate in the COTM because its giving me an incentive to draw and finish my artworks.
Thanks for the comment.

Jazza the Thinker Jazza the Thinker

OMG this is sooo funny :D
I love how you took such Iconic elements about Jazza and combined them with "The Thinker".
I think you really well combined the two :)
The only "negative" point in my opinion is that you could have made him bend over a little bit more, just a bit more exaggerated. I think that would have been a bit more effective. In conclusion I do really think it is very good especially for a beginner as you said you are :)
(Please excuse my spelling)